Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has launched a new DDA Housing Scheme 2019 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing for All (Urban). The online registration for DDA Housing Scheme 2019 has been started from 25th March 2019.Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is offering approx 18,000 flats at Vasant Kunj and Narela under PMAY (Urban) – Housing for All.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application.
- One person can submit one application only either in his/her own name or as joint applicant
- The income of applicants applying for EWS flats should not exceed Rs.3 lakhs per annum. There is no income criterion for other categories except EWS. The applicant can apply according to his/her requirement and affordability
- The applicant should give particulars of his saving account in any Bank and the particulars of the Account must be given in the Application Form
- Applicant must have Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the provisions of Income Tax Act and the same must be quoted in the Application Form
DDA Online Registration
The complete procedure of online registration for DDA Housing Scheme 2019 is given below
- Applicants can apply online at DDA officially website https://dda.org.in
- Applicant applying for Flats under this Scheme shall have to deposit application money as detailed below
|2||One Bed room flat||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|3||Two Bed room||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|4||Three Bed Room||Rs.2,00,000/-|
However, if the applicant is giving preference for more than one category, he/she has to deposit application money of highest category
- Application once submitted cannot be withdraw
For application Form related queries
Deputy Director (coordn) Housing
Vikas Sadan, INA New Delhi
Phone No. 24661803, 24661810
For payment related queries queries, please click on Help Desk link to contact banks