PMAY Demand Survey Haryana has been completed under its first phase. Government had ordered to conduct demand survey in all urban areas of Haryana, which was held till 15 July 2017. Officials had received around 9,015 applications under is various phases from candidates, who were willing to buy their own house.
Phases of PMAY Demand Survey
Demand Survey is to be done into different phases to avail benefits of PM Awas Yojana to each section of the society.
- Under Phase-I ward-wise demand survey was conducted till 15 July 2017.
- Under Phase-II survey was conducted door to door till 25 July 2017.
Considering overwhelming response of people, government has ordered to extend last date of PMAY Demand Survey in Kurukshetra. Last date of demand survey has been extended up to 10 August 2017.
How to Apply
Candidates who could not applied they have yet another chance to apply for PM Awas Yojana. Survey teams are visiting door to door in all wards for the verification.
Candidates can visit to the offices of Municipality, Municipal Corporation & Municipal Council to submit their applications.
Main objective of this survey is to receive applications from candidates & to verify them to know that whether if they are eligible or not for PMAY.
It is necessary to meet following requirements:
- Candidates belonging to EWS category must have maximum annual income Rs. 3 lakh.
- Candidates belonging to LIG category must have annual income Rs. 3-6 lakh.
- For MIG-I candidates annual income must be Rs. 6-12 lakh.
- For MIG-II annual income must be Rs. 12-18 lakh.