As announced by DDA, Registrations are open for DDA Housing Scheme 2017 from 30 June 2017 to 11 August 2017 to sell Brochures & to receive Application Form from general public. Application Forms are accepted through online & offline mode. Applicants may opt any mode for registration, that they wish to apply through for DDA Awasiya Yojana 2017.
Registration Procedure of DDA Housing Scheme 2017
We have mentioned some steps that would help you to apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2017, You just need to follow these simple steps:
A different application fee will be charged from candidates belonging to different categories, you can check in the below table:
|Janta & LIG (one bed room)||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|MIG & HIG||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
To apply offline, applicants can buy Application Form & Brochure by DDA Sales Counter, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi or those are also available at designated banks as per Annexure “B”. After entering all required details in the application form, submit it to designated banks along with registration fee.
Candidates wishing to buy Application Form, Brochure & to Apply Online for DDA Housing Scheme 2017, just follow these simple steps:
Application Forms are easily available at below designated banks:
List of Designated Banks:
- Yes Bank
- Axis Bank
- SBI (State Bank of India)
- Central Bank of India
- IDBI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
How to Register
Registration form is available at the left side of official website of DDA Housing Scheme 2017. Register yourself juts by entering details including – Name of Applicant, D.O.B., PAN Card No., Mobile No. & E-Mail ID.
Entering Personal Details
- To log in, Enter your User ID & Password, which is provided to you through E-Mail.
- After logging in, application form will be appeared. Applicants can choose any option from below:
Click of “Application Form” – To enter application form
Click on “Change Password” – To change password
Click on “Log Out” – To log out from software
- You need to click on application form, two new options will be appeared “Draft Submit” for saving application form into draft & “Final Submit” to submit application form finally after that no changes can be made into it.
- Now select Category & Location given into application form & enter your personal, bank, address, joint applicants details etc.
- Now you need to upload your recently clicked Photograph & a Signature. Click on a check box a the bottom of application form, providing declaration to applicants & submit it.
- Once you submit you form, Application Form No., Date of Submission & Registration Amount to make payment. You will see following options:
- Click on “Edit Application Form ” – To submit application form finally
Click on “Print Application Form” – To take a print out of application form
Click on “Make Payment” – For making payment
Click on “Change Password” – For changing password
Click on “Log Out” – For logging out of software
Paying Registration Amount
- Options for making payment will be appear on next window. Registration amount is payable through Net Banking or by Challan.
- By clicking on Make Payment option, Application Form No., registration Amount, Provision for making payment will be appeared on screen. There will be two options including NEFT/RTGS & Net Making.
- By clicking on Net Banking, applicants need to choose bank for making payment online through respective website of bank.
- By clicking on NEFT/RTGS, you need to select bank that will generate bank challan & cahllan will be appear on computer screen. You can take a print out of bank challan for paying application fee successfully.
- After paying registration fee, an acknowledge slip will be appear on the screen. it can be printed for future reference.
- All applicants are suggested to complete process of submitting application form & registration amount within 72 hours.
Important Points to Remember
All applicants are suggested to keep their E-Mail ID permanent, that they are using to apply for DDA housing Scheme 2017. No further changes can be done into E-Mail ID. Application forms will be accepted only from minor candidates.
No application from is acceptable without PAN Card Number.
While uploading passport size photograph, don’t forget to upload it into Jpg format (within 50 kb).